- Deploy Mood buttons, front door sensors and fridge sensors, in the homes of participants in Milton Keynes and Exeter.
- Continue with the circles of support study in Exeter.
- Akshika Wijesundara at the OU, plans to build and test a multimodal adaptive guidance system for smart kitchens. The system can adaptively provide ambient light, audio and video guidance, depending on the complexity of task and participant capabilities.
- Researchers at the OU also plan to deploy sensing platform inside their own homes to test the developed Machine Learning algorithms.
- Our external electronics manufacturer is in the process of completing build of sphere sensor kits and we hope to start pilot testing them in the the next couple of weeks.