- Our plan for the next two months includes:
- To continue interviewing people in the Exeter and Milton Keynes pilot studies, until we have a good understanding of the needs of the different types of stakeholders/circles of support that the STRETCH system should support.
- To continue testing some sensor devices, including instrumenting some of the pilot participants’ homes.
- To prepare a catalogue of care needs and technologies that could be used to monitor and support these needs.
- To begin designing the STRETCH software architecture.
- To build on our engagement with community organisations and clinical professionals.
- Our next project meeting in Exeter is on November the 17th.
Plan of action update