- Meet with AgeUK Milton Keynes to further investigate the management of the patient discharge process.
- Iteratively improve the overall architecture of the system
- Research more on the technology that could be used in the project (wearables, sensors and batteries)
- Continue Interviewing supporters (adult children and friends) to understand the care needs.
- Meet the integrated discharge unit team in university hospital in Cardiff, and Bonymaen house care home in Swansea.
- Conduct initial discussions and requirements elicitation with GPs. We are contacting potential contributors from the GP communities in Milton Keynes and Exeter. Please contact us if you think you could help, or know a GP who can.