- To conduct the Exeter and Milton Keynes pilot studies.
- To develop “archetypes” of care-recipients and circles of support networks. These can be used as a starting point when working with individuals, and to assist with decisions about what technological solutions are appropriate.
- To pre-emptively develop outline ethics protocols for different classes of technological solutions, in order to streamline the implementation process.
- To test some sensor devices and wearables ourselves (e.g. humidity detectors), to determine their usability, appropriateness, and reliability.
- Our next project meeting in London is on September 29th.
Plan of Action – update